Companies That Deliver Door Hangers: Inexpensive door hangers are a cheap low tech marketing tool that draws traffic to your door like a magnet. With wholesale prices they are a cheap, effective way to promote sales. They create high ROI and increase sales from repeat customers as well as attract new ones. They are an excellent marketing promotion that builds your brand. By keeping your business in front of your targeted market. They are a smart way to build branding and put your brand in customers’ minds when they think of your product or service.
To get the most from your door hanger promotion, you need to give customers a reason to respond. A large discount or 2 for 1 offer or any thing you think your customers will respond to can do the trick. The best way to start a campaign with limited funds is to start slow with test of 1,000 door hangers distributed locally at 4 different neighborhoods. It shouldn’t be too difficult to test 250 for each location. Do this over a 4 week period. It’s easy to track the number of responses and which area produced the highest return.
If you choose a door hanger promotion just once, you are missing the point and you will probably be disappointed in the results. These campaigns work much like postcard campaigns. To be cautious and safe, plan on sending them out every month. Change each month’s promotion offer so you can test which offers work best. Door hangers with a tear-off perforation 2″ from the bottom make a tracking coupon that is quick and easy to analyze the results for the month’s promotionThey don’t need expensive addressing, processing and mailing costs. They are easy and cheap to distribute using a local service or by your employees in slow times of the day.
For businesses that need to grow, inexpensive door hangers attract new sales for any business that services homeowner and renters. They are popular with realtors, fast-food take-outs, restaurants, computer and IT tech services, home repair services, neighborhood distributors of home products and services, franchises, local retail businesses, landscape maintenance, dentists, day spas, nail salons, hair salons, car washes and any local business.
10 Design Tips that Attract Attention.
1. Keep your message simple and easy to read.
2. Offer a solution to a problem, “Dinner Tonight”, “Let Us Sell Your Home”, Unclog Your Drain”, “Free Delivery”.
3. Make an attractive, can’t resist offer.
4. Create a repeatable design to reinforce your branding
5. Make a strong call to action with an expiration date.
6. Use large type and bright colors to get attention.
7. The backside of the door hanger doubles the area you have for you message, don’t forget to use it.
8. Include your phone number, location, website
9. Repeat your branding in the same place on each distribution cycle so your door hanger is easily recognized.
10. Use a tear-off coupon to increase responses and give you better tracking information.
When you create your door hanger, it’s always best to use a free template you should be able to get from your online printing service. Even if you hire a professional designer, they should also use the printer design template. Be sure to read your printer’s file requirements and FAQs that are relevant to door hangers to avoid costly production and printing problems and delay your job.